The FireMon User Center allows customers to access our documentation and software through a single web site.
Login accounts for the FireMon User Center are managed directly by each company. Any existing Account Administrator can add, remove or modify the user accounts for their company.
To add a new user, complete the following steps.
- Log on to your User Center account
- Click on your account name to open your Account Details page.
- On the Account Details page, click Users.
- On the Account Users page, click Add new user.
- Enter the new user's information in the field boxes (the First Name and Email Address fields are required), and then click Add. The user will be sent an email to set their password and log on for the first time.
Once the new user is created we recommend navigating to the user's account details and reviewing the user's "roles" to ensure you have provisioned their account with the correct access permissions.
- Return to the Account Users page.
- Click on the name of the new user to open their Details page.
- To view their assigned role, click Account Roles.
The Account Administrators can also delete accounts that are no longer needed, as well as change the roles for existing accounts.