To configure FMOS to send SMTP alerts for system resource and application errors, complete the following steps:
- Open the server control panel by navigating to your application server's IP address on port 55555 (https://x.x.x.x:55555). The server control panel authentication credentials will be the same as your FMOS CLI credentials.
- On the toolbar, click OS.
- On the menu page, click SMTP.
- Activate the Send Monit Notifications field by clicking the status key and select True from the dropdown
- Activate the Notify Recipients field by clicking the status key.
- Enter the email addresses of any contacts that want to be configured for Monit alerts. Please note that multiple recipients can be entered by leaving a whitespace between email addresses.
- Optionally, you can change email address the notifications are sent from and also the monit alert host name.
- Click Stage Changes.
- Click Apply Configuration.