A change report lists changes to the device – including any user, such as a SIP user or device user, who made each change – since the configuration installed previously, yesterday, last week or even last month.
The below instructions are condensed. For the full set of instructions, refer to the Administration User's Guide found in the User Center.
- Navigate to the Administration application.
- From the menu bar, click on System then Reports.
- Click on Create and select Change Report from the list.
- From the Device Group field, select the group of devices you want to report on. You can report on all devices by selecting All Devices.
- Under Scheduling Properties, select On Device Change for the recurrence.
- Under Notification Settings, enter in the users. The Additional Email Addresses field can be used to send reports to addresses other than users.
- Optional: Check the box next to Use .ZIP file for email attachment. This is recommended if you anticipate a large number of changes.
- Click on Save.