This affects customers on FMOS version 8.24, with the default workflow pack for Policy Optimizer. This issue affects all workflow packs less than 9.19.2. This can be resolved by an upgrade to 8.24.7, 8.25, or uploading a new workflow pack.
An error in browser when trying to complete a ticket with the "Decertify" rule decision:
- Take note of the tickets for de-certification in their queue.
- Cancel all the tickets for de-certification. Please make sure that only tickets for de-certification are cancelled. Tickets for certification should remain in the queue.
- Upload the new workflow pack ( rule-review-9.20.6-plugin.jar )
- Update the existing workflow to use the new workflow pack
- Recreate the tickets by either...
- re-running assessments with Optimizer routing
- manually queue from Security Manager list page
Please sign in to leave a comment.